Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've blogged. We've been busy, Well the garden as been keeping me busy. Everything seems to be growing! corn, melon, watermelon, onion, cucumber & tomatoes! Soon I want to grow pumpkins but I have to see when is the best time to do that...maybe now. Next year I want to grow more stuff, but we'll see. The weathers been really HOT! the record highs are around 108F°, but at least if we set outside we can get cool just by setting under a tree, and also drinking plenty of water. A week ago we also went to Dallas for a few weeks! Joey went down there for training. The Hotel was just three miles from downtown Dallas, And Destiny had lot's of fun....every evening we did something or went somewhere. I took almost four hundred pics during those weeks. I only showed couple of them. We went to the Zoo, Putt putt, Rangers game, Aquarium, Medieval times & just went shopping & went out to eat. This weekend we want to go camping but we'll see. I haven't been camping in so long, I love fishing & doing all that camping stuff. I also remember last summer when we went camping LOL!!! I lost a tooth:D it's all fixed now though. Well you all enjoy the rest of summer!!!:D











No comments: