Thursday, August 27, 2009

First day of school!!

On Monday Destiny stared her first day of school! She didn't really want to go at first, she said I wasn't going to be there:( But I told her it would be OK! & that I would be there to pick her up after...so we went to the cafeteria in the morning(didn't let her eat it) I already made her breakfast at home. Then we waited as her teacher came & said HI! then told all the kids to make a line. Destiny got up like a big girl & went off, so I thought:P she told me to follow her so I did, just to the room & then I snuck away. Around three I went to pick her up. She got into the car & told me she LOVED it!! played with kids, played on the computer & so on! I'm so very thankful that she likes it. Its been helping her with speech & taking turns as well. Well sorry to keep this short, my mom just called & made some corn on the cob!!! LOL later everyone:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am happy she a had wonderful day!!!! PICTURES PICTURES!! :)
Take care woman! ;)