Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Marriage Survey

I got this from myspace...so I thought I would post it here too! It was fun, so if you want to copy & past feel free!

1.When was your "engagement" anniversary: Feb 14th

2.When is your "marriage" anniversary: July 3, 1999

3.How long have you known your spouse: well I've known him...a little in school before we dated.

4.How long did you date/court before you were engaged: 6mon

5.Where did you meet your spouse for the first time? when I was walking down to my ex boyfriends house.( I was on my way to break up with him)

6.What is your spouse's full name: Joey Salinas

7.Do you have any children: yes!! my Destiny

8.How many? just one...but talking about adoption(praying about it)

9.Do you have any house pets: no...we always had a fish..but couldn't bring him, so maybe when we get back to Texas.

10.Do you own a house or rent: own!! Thank the Lord

11.Do you live in the country or town? soon country

12.What is one of your favorite activities together: playing games, eating,talking with one another & watching movies, you know family time!

13.Do you have a favorite vacation spot: no just anywhere I guess

14.How many siblings (including in-laws) do you have?19 LOL!! big family

15.What church do you attend: New Testament Baptist Church!

16.Is this the church you were married in: N/A

17.What town is your current address at: Fort Dix,NJ

18.Do you work or stay at home: I stay @ home

19.Where did you go on your honeymoon: San Antonio, Corpus Cristi & South Padre Texas!!(it was kinda of a road trip)

20.Who drives when you go out together? he does

21.How long have you been together? it's going to be ten yrs this summer!

22.How long did you know each other before you started dating? a few weeks

23.Who asked who out? he did

24.How old are each of you? Joey 30/ me 28

25.Whose siblings do/did you see the most? it's the same..I would say

26.Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Deployment,sometimes family

27.Did you go to the same school? yes, high school

28.Are you from the same home town? yep

29.Who is smarter? It depends on the subject..but him for the most part

30.Who is more sensitive? me

31.Where do you eat out most as a couple? I don't know we always try something different, but I would say Red Lobster/Mexican restaurants

32.Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Venice Italy

33.Who has the craziest exes? both

34.Who has the worse temper? a little of both

35.Who does the cooking? me..I love cooking

36.Who is more social?he is

37.Who is the neat-freak? Both of us

38.Who is the more stubborn? he is

39.Who hogs the bed? me...haha

40.Who wakes up earlier? Depends

41.Where was your first date? football game(that's Texas)

42.Who has the bigger family? me!!

43.Do you get flowers often? somewhat

44.How do you spend the holidays? Together/with fam

45.Who is more jealous? depends

46.How long did it take to get serious? Couple of months

47.Who eats more? I think I do...I love candy!!

48.Who does the laundry? Me

49.Who’s better with the computer? he is,I'm getting better

50.Leave a piece of advice for the other couples: Pick & choose your battles...& never give him directions!! LOL

No comments: