Friday, January 2, 2009

100 things you didn't really need to know about me...

1. Started your own blog -yes
2. Slept under the stars –yes, Mexico & Texas
3. Played in a band -no
4. Visited Hawaii - No, but would love to one day

5. Watched a meteor shower –yes !! you can see stars really brite in Texas
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - not really
7. Been to Disneyland – Yes.. we took Destiny for her 4th birthday in Disneyland Paris…..she had sooo much funJ

8. Climbed a mountain – no..big hills LOL
9. Held a praying mantis – yes I grew up in the country of Texas so.. I played with all kinds of bugs & stuff hehe
10. Sang a solo -ack, no
11. Bungee jumped -no
12. Visited Paris –yes…I love history & it was very pretty place!!!
13. Watched a lightning storm –Yes…aww I miss Texas
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch -im a self learner
15. Adopted a child – no
16. Had food poisoning - no
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty -no
18. Grown your own vegetables – we grew some while I was growing up…I helped..does that count LOL
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France – yes..it’s very little
20. Slept on an overnight train -- no
21. Had a pillow fight – yes
22. Hitch hiked – no, but I have picked up a hitch hiker before….I know I know, Joey thought I was crazy cuz I was alone…but he was very old with a cane.. walking out in the country of Texas & you know I dropped him off & I looked back & he was gone….
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill –Well Joey helps me, but I still have to do my job as a mommy
24. Built a snow fort -- yes
25. Held a lamb – yes
26. Gone skinny dipping – NO!!
27. Run a Marathon – no
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice – no.it was too cold
29. Seen a total eclipse -- no
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset – yes!
31. Hit a home run – yes when
32. Been on a cruise – no

33. Seen Niagara Falls in person -- no
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors – Mexico yes
35. Seen an Amish community –no..but I’ve been wanting to go

36. Taught yourself a new language – no
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. –yes

38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person -- nah
39. Gone rock climbing - ive climbed up rocks

40. Seen Michelangelo's David – no
41. Sung karaoke. – no
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt -- no
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant – food,, yes while we where walking around NY, & everywhere else we’ve gone
44. Visited Africa -- no
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight – yes,,, honeymoon
46. Been transported in an ambulance -- no
47. Had your portrait painted – does Destiny count LOL
48. Gone deep sea fishing -- No
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person – No..but I want to go see it some day
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris – No, it was a long wait
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling -- No,
52. Made a scrap book--no
53. Played in the mud – of course.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater -- No
55. Been in a movie -- No
56. Visited the Great Wall of China -- No
57. Started a business -- No
58. Taken a martial arts class. -- No
59. Visited Russia -- No
60. Served at a soup kitchen -- no
61. Sold Girl Guide Cookies -- No
62. Gone whale watching -- no
63. Got flowers for no reason – yes, my Joeys sweet
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma – yes, but not anymore… can't give blood because I'm anemic65. Gone sky diving -- No,
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp –no!! I aways wanted to go while we where up there..but never did
67. Bounced a check -- No, thankfully
68. Flown in a helicopter – no, been in one…
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy – yes
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial -- no
71. Eaten caviar – ack, gross
72. Pieced a quilt – I helped my mom.. she always makes them
73. Stood in Times Square -- Yes...
74. Toured the Everglades -- No
75. Been fired from a job. -- No!
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London – No
77. Broken a bone. -- no
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle – yes..
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person -- No
80. Published a book -- No

81. Visited the Vatican -- No
82. Bought a brand new car -- yes
83. Walked in Jerusalem -- No
84. Had your picture in the newspaper – yes in are little town
85. Read the entire Bible – no
86. Visited the White House -- no
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. – yes, fish LOL
88. Had chickenpox – no
89. Saved someone's life. – yes, when Destiny was a baby she as choking at night..Thank God I woke up
90. Sat on a jury –
91. Met someone famous – football player when we where in Germany & a singer in Texas92. Joined a book club -- No
93. Lost a loved one -- Yes
94. Had a baby -- yes
95. Seen the Alamo in person – yes
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake – no
97. Been involved in a law suit -- No
98. Owned a mobile phone -- yes
99. Been stung by a bee -- yes
100. Read an entire book in one day -- Yes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HA HA HA...lots of questions... Cool.